Zipideedooda

What an odd day on the ol' OtR list.  This week
we've seen the (reluctant?) withdrawal of several
frequent posters, and today all this nonsense
bantering back and forth.  I didn't see Cary's
posts as offensive - just humorous.  Even after
the offense was taken, however, I can't believe
that one of the two opponents didn't just roll
their eyes and say, "Sorry for the misunderstanding".
It's really too bad when this kind of thing happens.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm posting about this,
really.  I just don't post very often and it seemed
like I should say something sometime.  I, uh, picked
this topic because...um...

Well, I hope all wounds heal overnight.  Yer all a
bunch o' goofballs.

Now, to turn this into a new thread: OtR is
*most definitely* a *Christian* band.  ;)

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
trance at radiks_net         |  reality, in my experience,
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  is usually odd."  -C.S. Lewis

Currently Reading: "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare