Half in Cincinnati - half in Oklahoma

Hey all. I just decided to go this week and bought my ticket yesterday. I
realize of course that none of you have a clue as to who the hell I am. I
usually just sit back, listen and avoid saying much...little bit of an
introvert I'm afraid. In the past I've gone to see OTR with my love, but alas
she is in Oklahoma now. I've met some of you before so hopefully I'll
recognize some of you and you me - then I'll at least feel like I know
somebody. And if not...I suppose I'll have to just settle for hearing the band
- poor me (all kinds of sarcasm)!
Drooling for Saturday,
scott