Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

> The subject that you're rude, insulting, and
> witless? No. I think it merely
> proved my point. I think you owe both me and the
> list an apology for that
> last crack. It was completely uncalled for.

Maybe we both owe an appology for the poor peole who
aren't even steadly reading there email today and will
be bombarded with a hundred nonsense emails that could
have been one simple fun email that you are
critizicing so mercelessly.

Maybe we can come to a conclusion that neither of us
will ever get anywhere with this sorry conversation
because it is obviouse that neither will back down and
neither will suck up their pride enough to turn away.

Maybe we can sit and come up with a contiuning list of
sarcastice remarks at one another in an attemp to low
the deminer of the other for nothing more than our own
please and self worth

Maybe I could come up with more statments starting
with the word maybe for the mear please of sending it
and making you respond with something else I can
criticize.

Maybe one day i will learn to spell.