Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOL problems for Lostees earning theirnames.

In a message dated 9/9/99 11:42:48 AM, caddius at yahoo_com wrote:

>OH MY GOSH LET IT GO, I WAS JUST HAVING FUN, WHAT A
>WASTE OF BRAIN SPACE!

In the future, then, if you're "just having fun," don't insult the users of
this list. I don't appreciate it, and I'm sure many others don't either--
attempting humour through caustic remarks is more a sign of juvenile
behaviour than levity. And if you just can't control your impulses, at least
indulge them with slightly more wit and/or style.

And as I said-- if you were reading closely (it was right after I suggested
you drop this thread): if you _must_ use your brain, at least be useful and
helpful and work on the act.win problem.