AOL problems for Lostees earning their names.

This is a conversation I just had with a lovely young man here at AOL Tech
Help. Thought I'd pass along the info, cos I posted that Michael Penn line in
minutes, but the damn thing never showed up! Augh!

Ahem.

Ysobelle:   I seem to be having some email problems.
AOLTechDAN: What is the problem you are having?
Ysobelle:   I'm a member of a mailing list, and over the past week or so,
those of us on AOL have noticed that we're not getting some emails, or
they're arriving days late.
Ysobelle:   And some emails we send never arrive at all.
AOLTechDAN: That problem will have to be resolved by our Postmaster team.  To
report it to them and have them look into it you'll need to go to Keyword:
POSTMASTER.  Click on the problem button and describe what is happening so
that they can address your box individually.
Ysobelle:   Ah! Okay. I'll pass the word along to the rest of the list, too,
then. Thank you!
AOLTechDAN: You're welcome! :-)
Ysobelle:   Night!
AOLTechDAN: Goodnight.