goodbye list

Hello all--

This is jnf & znf.  We're both sitting at the keyboard (I'm doing all
the typing, though).  Our recording session fell through tonight.  We
think another band cut into our studio time, but we're not sure... they
didn't answer the door or the phone.  Tomorrow we'll probably try
again, although most likely with another studio.

I bet you've already guessed this is a goodbye post.

We're unsubscribing ourselves from the discussion list and subscribing
to the announcement list instead.  Our reasons are various and sundry
and if you want to delve deeper, we'll be at the show this weekend and
probably the picnic beforehand, and you can ask us then.

We're a little sad to leave the list.  We've got your e-mail addresses,
and we'll keep in touch individually.  For those of you with the
inclination to do so, e-mail us privately at j-znf at msn_com.

It was all so sudden.  That's all for now.

jnf/znf

goodbye list