Re: shameless

Drew whined:

>I seem to recall that Bink was to send me one of his CDs... Hmmmm....
>Wonder if he forgot, or if it just wasn't sent to:
>Drew Vogel
>3638 Edwards Road #2
>Cincinnati, OH  45208

Dream on, crackbaby.  CDs don't grow on trees.  Did you send the green in
exchange for this precious item?  I'm not bink's manager (yet), but one must
pick battles and friends.  Free CDs to Andy Vogelap isn't necessarily on the
top of the list.

Please disregard if you have financially arranged for this transaction to
occur.  haha!

slam it to the left (if you're having a good time),
Bruce