Re: Drew

Is it just me, or does Drew Vogel's forwarded post from Drew Ford sound
suspiciously like a ripoff of Linford Detweiler?  I've seen Hillbilly
Junkfood play at Sudsy's and Ripleys (RIP) and he would never put stuff out
like that.  Vogelap, I don't know where you got that but I'd be suspicious
of the source.  And I've never known Ford to end a sentence with anything
other than "man!".  haha, that guy is great.  Great banjo playing.

When you gonna make up your mind,
when you gonna love me as much as I do,
Bruce