Re: kangaroo ct

mr. jnf writes:

> > np: the choir | chase the kangaroo (good call, jg!)
>
>  jnf: ...which album I am waiting patiently in line to borrow, so I hope
>  you're realllllly enjoying it...
>
>  (that's not meant to sound so serious)
>
>  goodbye list

I've been pleased to see so many listening to The Choir these last couple
days.  It's too bad that they're not still around.  I must say though that
personally, "Chase the Kangaroo" isn't that high on my hierarchy of Choir
discs - I'm partial to "Circle Slide".

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OtR - "Besides"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's