RE: you got a problem with me?

> > Whenever anyone says "bust a cap in (his/her) ass",
> > it's always funny.
> > Especially when the guy is Drew.
>
> no it's not.

I guess you have to hear it said seriously by someone who probably is
carrying a gun on their person.  Then's it's funny.   At least, I thought it
was.  It's a ridiculous phrase.

> > I felt embarrassed on her behalf.
>
> your humanity is dripping all over my screen.

Need a tissue for that?

> > > she's probably a great person.
> >
> > See, Drew?  Now you've joined me in Zena's great
> > holding pen for shallow
> > males who notice the beauty in women.   At least I'm
> > not alone in here
> > anymore.
>
> all i said was she's a great person.  great holding pen?  man...say
> somethin' once to mr. sensitive and watch out!!

You were so quick to put the smackdown on me for the Attractive Listie
Theory, which was dedicated to admiring the beauty of my fellow listies.
I'm an admirer of women, and I'm NOT ASHAMED!  Women of all shapes, sizes,
colors, hairdos - COME AND BE ADMIRED!  You're BEAUTIFUL!

Chris

Psst, Zena - I think you're a cutie.   <wink>

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Tori Amos _Boys For Pele_