RE: terri = the muse

> > Do you want me to bust a cap in hubby's ass for you?
> >  8-)
>
> smiley face or no smiley face...just not funny.  i mean, jeez o petes,
> he's my freakin' husband.

Whenever anyone says "bust a cap in (his/her) ass", it's always funny.
Especially when the guy is Drew.

> > I like when Terri plays her violin, but they never let her.
>
> feelin' the same.

Yeah, they let her do that for almost two weeks, wasn't it?

> "um...ahh, how about another step back terri?"  "one more...uh,
> huh...one more...PERFECT!"

I felt embarrassed on her behalf.

> > I did bump into Terri down at Kosho (good sushi
> > restaurant downtown)
> > and she looked amazing. Something about seeing her
> > in clothes that do
> > NOT look like drapes -- she's awesome.
>
> she's probably a great person.

See, Drew?  Now you've joined me in Zena's great holding pen for shallow
males who notice the beauty in women.   At least I'm not alone in here
anymore.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com