Re: ...crossing, crossing....

In a message dated 9/2/99 12:48:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zena_joshua at yahoo_com writes:

> i was happy to see that lindsey is going to the show, but seriously i'm
>  worried about her whereabouts.  any information on this subject would
>  be most appreciated...maybe she's avoiding me.

dear it's-not-just-zena-anymore,

i am pleased to report that
my lover is doing quite fine and dandy!
in fact, i'm road-tripping over yonder thar tomorrow night.

so... lay your head to rest, she's just been
overscheduled with work and college friends
returning to town and communicatons with myself
and such.

edward jay

One has to look out for engineers- they begin with
sewing machines and end up with the atomic bomb.
-Marcel Pagnol
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2