...crossing, crossing....

(just zena)

so i get on this list to find my husband doesn't love me and that the
bbq is now postponed.  but at least kyle is in china!
(i have a big smile on my face)

am i the only person who's a little bummed that terri is going to be
there on the eleventh?  no offense jg...she bugs me.  maybe if she
would wear shades, i really think that would help.  0-0
i like living in ohio.  i'm ridin' my bike around everywhere lovin' the
atmosphere.  i just got a job.  life is sweet in ohio.

i was happy to see that lindsey is going to the show, but seriously i'm
worried about her whereabouts.  any information on this subject would
be most appreciated...maybe she's avoiding me.

i'm really excited for the show.  i've never seen otr outside before,
goody.  here's what i hope they play -

whatever you say
little blue river
eyes wide open
ruby tuesday (grown like ivy all over me)
and can it be
new stuff w/ fun titles that i can't remember
tumbleweeds
paul & virginia
moth

things i really don't want to hear: