No Subject

I received this note from today Leni Stern. She is an incredible guitar
player from New York City. If you ever have a chance to see her or buy one of
her records,I would highly recommend it. Her playing is as beautiful as it is
brilliant.

dear friends
my friend rikke send me this message today and it moved me to write to you
all and ask for your support.i feel awful about the conditions of women in
afghanistan and
i am grateful for every chance i get to do something about it.i hope you feel
the same.
warm regards
leni stern
Please read the attached message.