Re: elevenses.

edouard ja ~
> >        good morning Bruce, intelligentsia here.
>  > i was just enjoying elevenses. please, won't you join me?

kurise ~
>  Is that a fat joke?

why Chris,
a man of my girth doesn't make fat jokes,
i'm surprised at you.

>  > by comparing my mailbox with the archive,
>  > i find that i'm not even receiving 50% of the posts here.
>  > am i the only one that's getting random scraps?
>
>  Well, I'm getting every post twice for some reason, so...

email thief. i shoulda known, i shoulda, i...

>  > what could even cause this?
>  > it's never happened before.
>
>  You're halfway to writing a song with those lines, bub.

oh?

(wildly stabbing in the dark here)

pray tell me, is it a 70's prog rock song?

thought so.

jay

NP: Dead Voices on Air - _New Words Machine_

i am diggin' you a shallow grave
an on your rotten bones i'll raise
yellow daisies for my true loves hair
one hundred buzzards buzzin'
David Eugene Edwards - 16 hp - Heel on the Shovel
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2