elevenses.

b-b-b-b-ruce!
> I'll grant you the general "intelegance" of the list is going down,
> but lighten up.

       good morning Bruce, intelligentsia here.
i was just enjoying elevenses. please, won't you join me?

>  I've threatened to get off the list as well at times...

ok, question:

by comparing my mailbox with the archive,
i find that i'm not even receiving 50% of the posts here.
am i the only one that's getting random scraps?

what could even cause this?
it's never happened before.

>  ta na na na!  (th th th the reflex),

Bruce something amazing just happened!

i don't know -how- you did this,
but i immediately heard the fully produced
"ta na na na!  (th th th the reflex)"
perfectly clear in my mind! and i still do!
(and i won't slow dowown, nowo...)
i mean, i haven't heard this song in fo-ev-ah
but my gosh, i can hear all the guitar action and everything!

(pondering)

maybe you and yz are right about Duran^2,
that -is- a pretty cool song.

eh, mebbe.

(shrug)

ejh2

NP: Sisters of Mercy - Echoes - Vol 4 - 09 - Marian - 3rd mix.mp3

"Never stay up on the barren heights of cleverness,
but come down into the green valleys of silliness."
Ludwig Wittgenstein
<<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>>
    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2