Re: the eleventh

> I have to agree with Chris on the Haiku analysis...That one was
> pretty bad...

Okay... hello.  It's the last three lines to a prose poem.  It has nothing
to do with japanese poetry.  If it did, maybe it would come close to fitting
the construct.  Thank you.  Please drive through.

Gardner.

--
"I got a machine and I took over the world (in one weekend)...
I did it because I was looking for a project

-Violent Femmes, "Machine"