Re: the eleventh

hi.
> can someone compile a list of listees attending?
>
> here's a start:
>
> aaron barker
> chris emery
> bruce lachey
> jnf & znf
> drew vogel...

really hoping hard to add jg and db to this list as well.   i  ~still~
don't have confirmation on my week or possibly just a day off!   to quote
chris:  "Christ!"

> by the way drew, dearly beloved is jg's wife, not mine.  mine is just
> zena.

i'm sure she is also dearly beloved as well,  but drew's point is still
valid.  he hasn't met db and splashed his mojo onto her yet.   (graham
parker once splashed some kinda graham mojo on her and she was thrilled by
that.)

"who are terri and brian?"
um,  that was humour, right, Gardner?  surely you were jesting....?

Tom Waits Concerts:   shit!   rats from hell that i couldn't be.   i want
Bruce's life!

"recording with the Cowboy Junkies"          i was wondering if the CJ's
were gonna feature them on the next record.    they do seem pretty fond of
K+L,  so i kinda figured this might happen. cool!

adios amigos
jg
NP:  the choir   __circle slide__      (thank you, Candace)