RE: the eleventh

>> 5.  (way off the subject)  what's up with the bbq?
>
>Well, it's been postponed.   Sorry.   I've worked 50 hours since sunday
>night, and I have to go to a wedding in Muncie, Indiana this weekend.   We
>apologize for the inconvenience.

Muncie?!?  Eeewwww!!!  Sorry, man.  Muncie's bad enough when you're lively
and fresh,  never mind the fact that you'll likely be pushing a 60-70+ hour work
week before gracing that wonderful little shit-town (I lived there 2 1/2 years,
I feel
qualified to judge the joint...).  The Ball State campus area is just barely
excluded
from that judgement.  Just barely.

I'm actually looking forward to possibly meeting some fellow Listers (my term).
The only other show I've been to while on the list was the '97 Emery show.  I
was
in a bad mood then and didn't want to meet anyone.  I did, however, recognize
names overheard in the crowd.

In case anyone is interested in recognizing me, I'll likely be wearing my black
'Alan Parsons' henley T-shirt.  Worn in fond rememberence of seeing him and
his Project next door at Riverbend in '94.  My dear companion, Jennifer, will be
making the trek with me for her first OTR show.

that's it for now,

work sucks,

Go Damon Go!

later,
AaronB

np:  Alan Parsons Project - The Time Machine
     (new release, available in Europe and Japan only so far)