Re: Hi!

Bruce said:

> Here's an invaluable tip:  Do yourself a favor if
> you're on the
> message-to-message option and ban mail from our
> irresistible Kyle,
> howe.38 at osu_edu; if you're on the digest (as I am),
> just get speedy with
> that "page down" button.  His cohort Chris
> (chris.emery at ecoutlook_com) posts
> 95% crap too, but at least he seems to be a fan of
> the music.

I have to point out, Bruce, that shortly after this message you
delivered to us a statistical ranking of posts over the last two months
in order from greatest to least.  Howie Mandel used to be so obsessive
that he took 50 showers a day, until his skin was literally peeling
off.  This is beside the point-- the point is, I find it fascinating
that someone so obsessive about "list" data could handle kill-filing
messages on the list.  Oh, wait a minute-- you're on the digest.  I
guess you at least skim Kyle's posts.

Never mind.

(I'm just needling you Bruce.  By the way, while I'm posting, let me
say in response to that one about nobody mentioning the new Innocence
Mission album that nobody has mentioned the new Pavement album either.
And it RAWKS SO HARD.  Nobody (to my knowledge) has mentioned the movie
Detroit Rock City either.  Start mentioning, people!)

goodbye list.

jnf only

NP: Pavement - Terror Twilight (Cream of Gold)