RE: otr site stuff

> hey kids!

<everyone> Hey Eric!
</everyone>

> long time no post, eh?

Yes.   We're terribly disappointed in you.

> this is where you come in.
>
> if anyone has anything they think would be a nice addition to what is
> already there (new pics, guitar tabs, etc.) or any
> suggestions on what else
> to add, please let me know. if i'm gonna spend the time to
> work on it, it
> may as well be as complete as possible, right?

New pics!   Guitar tabs!   Lyrics!   Links to other nifty OTR sites, like
Jeff's history of the band page.

> lemme know what you think.
>
> that is all...
>
> back into the shadows,
> eric.

Don't make me come into your office and sing that Dead Or Alive song again
while I play with Matt's scorpion yo-yo.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Yes _Fragile_