Hi!

I am new to this mailing list.  I enjoy Over the Rhine a lot.  I saw Over
the Rhine at Cornerstone in July of 1998.  I don't have any of their cds,
but I plan on getting some soon.  I am 22.  I have graduated from college
with a B.A. in psychology, and plan to go back in the next two years and get
my masters and doctorate degree.  Right now I am working in the mental
health field.  Monk played at cornerstone this last summer, as many of you
already know, I am sure.  I didn't get to see them, but I did stop by their
display.  I should go for now.
Sincerely,
Cathy