nong time no hear

Hello there,

I'm back from lurkdom into active lostieness.
Not that i've been that active in the past, but we'll see ...

I have moved into my own house.
Feels good, having you're own place, except for the empty savings account!

You have been pretty busy on this list. I got three warnings from hotmail
that my account size was too big and they deleted some posts.
I was nearing 1000 unread messages lately.
So I spent some time deleting all of them.
Did I miss any threads worth recalling (privately)??

I saw Burlap to Cashmere live at the Flevo Festival last weekend. They were
awesome. During thei mainstage concert they let a girl from the audience
play percussion with Steve, which was really cool.

I also got to see Pete Stewart (ex Grammatrain) together with Micheal Tait
of DC Talk. They did some songs of Pete's new solo album and some DC Talk
songs, with drums and acoustic guitar only. On Jeses Freak, they had two
guys from the audience do the rap parts. Cool!!

Other noteworthy bands playing were Three Crosses, Sonic Flood (very good),
VOL (too short but good), Smalltown Poets (ok) and Out of Eden.

And a number of Dutch bands, of which Kryptonite Garden (Pop), Beam (Rock)
and Rollercoaster23 (Triphop) are most noteworthy.
Check out www.sallyforthrecords.com (new site next month).

So much for now.
Mark