Re: Bebo Norman

Kelvin wrote:
>Today at work I was listening to a pre-release from a guy named Bebo
>Norman.  He's on the Watershed label, which is the Cliff dude from
>Caedmon's Call's label.  He might be accused of being a Wilcox wannabe,
>but I absolutely loved it.

Yeah, I saw him open for Caedmon's Call twice on the Intimate Portrait
Tour.  And since CC didn't have any t-shirts, I bought his CD and Andrew
Peterson's CD.  Bebo Norman's "Fabric of Verse" is a great CD.  Sort of
mellow, acoustic, Rich Mullins-esque lyrically in places, sort of a calm
Georgia-boy thing (which is what he is, so it makes sense)... Awaiting the
release of his new one, and I think the 2nd release on Cliff's Watershed
Records is Andrew Peterson (he's really Mullins-esque, even vocally)...

Bebo's gonna be on tour with Caedmon's Call again, and I'll probably see
that tour at least twice, so that's cool...

Dan

NP: Galactic Cowboys - At the End of the Day

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+