Tracklist for New OTR CD??

Toast, anyone??

I know this was posted a few months ago (like June or so) by Toast, but
who's got the official titles that are gonna be on the forthcoming OtR CD?
I know Toledo (aka Tumbleweeds), The World Can Wait, and some others were
on there.  But what about the rest??

Thanks in advance,
Dan

NP: Saviour Machine - Saviour Machine II

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+