Re: i spy another goth thread snaking around on its black underbelly.

> so they rode it out, decided to capitalize from it.
>    ...it was -Bauhaus- that actually
>         emulated their -audience's- appearance....

I love the Irony of this but had the crowd known that they were being
mocked like that in time when frontmen were shaving their heads because
his fans had adopted his hairstyle. Though it should be said that
Bauhaus did start off Dark in style and got darker with their crowd. It
*wasn't* a contrast of "Walking on Sunshine" vs "lying with the Dead". I
mean they didn't take a Ministry type turn around to please their fans.

(did i mention that i got tosee them here in Detroit last December?)

> (be envious... be very envious.)

Now... I am not going to admit my jealousy at this point but I will
throw a hiss in your general direction.  HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!

> straightening my specs, i say
>      ah yes, my gothic is ~

A shagged out night trying to explain to your girlfriend, where indeed
that lipstick smear came from and not being able to come up with an
answer because A). It was the shade that you were wearing and it's in a
spot you cannot reach with your head. B) you have to ask your self "Who
the hell would be wearing Red Lipstick at that horrorshow shindig.? C)
For all you know someone could have been using lipstick to keep their
hair up?

You and your mates chugging a pint or two of cheap booze before going to
a dance club that didn't serve alcohol!

Manic Panic, and clove cigarrettes,

The warehouse, cross currents (97X on the river), the clubhouse, Beat
Club,
97 extrabeats at bogarts.

Wierd = Cool.