mojo synthesis

I just found a bottle of sodium chloride solution at work for cleaning up
wounds and such,  so if I add a pinch of  garlic powder, a dash of Old
Spice,  I am going to have to go borrow some from the old guys at work,  a
little fish liver oil,  a couple of teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil,
 some glycerin distillate and vitamin B tablets, maybe I can synthesize
some of the mojo we've talked about.  I'll be sure to bring it the 11th
show so all can partake in my inventive genius and all can get laid...:)
 hmm...the mojo is surprisingly similar in content to Italian vinegarette
dressing minus the Old Spice...

Kyle