@Kyle's really not that bad, see...

i mistakenly sent the send button ~

> (i say this only because i know you cannot stay angry with me...)

Kyle, you're a delightful chap full of wonder.

any apparent stabbings i have taken at you,
please forgive. there's this big red circle on
your forehead originating from the circles
of insults within, see, and well, gee...

sometimes...

i fire shots without thinking about who i am
really writing to/about - a charming young
Chinese man that has as much an affinity
for fine weaponry as myself.

i shake your hand, Kyle Howe, for only going
ballistic on me once before using your good-
natured kindness to forgive my random pokings.

please return to your regularly scheduled programme...

jay

NP: various Sisters of Mercy mp3's

"You're saying that the victim doesn't want it to end.
Good. I get to dress up and play the assassin again"
Greg Dulli - Afghan Whigs
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
          ^v^   ^v^ ^v^ ICQ #13819982   ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
                http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2