RE: Re: Re: lostie content, but nothing otr.

> >Well, I guess this is why we go to college, huh?  Trust me,
> dear, I will
> >not touch them.
> >(all this said with an endearing shrug and fondness for the
> recipient)
>
> And for that you get a black-painted kiss on the cheek!

Can I sign up for one of the less painted variety?

> Now you mention it, college was my first exposure to The Cure
> & Sisters of
> Mercy & The Mission et al. Ah, old school Goth. Yum.

My time in college introduced me to the wonders of progressive rock, as well
as deeply entrenched in me the love of good grunge.  Rush, Yes, Soundgarden,
AiC, Mother Love Bone.  Ahh...yes.   I still remember buying a tape copy of
_2112_ from my R.A. my freshman year.   Remember Adam, Kyle?   He was
selling off all his CDs & tapes as he replaced them on vinyl.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Alice In Chains _Facelift_