Funeral music...

Chris wrote:
>I think I'd rather have Rammstein or Weird Al played at my funeral.

*That* would be interesting.  Very interesting... Put me down for the
pallbearer, or something.

As for my funeral, I'd probably choose OtR, too... it just seems right.  I
don't know.  Either that or FNM playing "The Gentle Art of Making
Enemies"... :)

>Better yet, I'd rather not have a funeral, but a big disco dance party.

Yeah, can we invite the BeeGees?  I could dig it...

Dan

NP: Tori Amos - Bliss

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+