I'm glad JNF/ZNF are back.

Josh wrote:

>linford could send an
>email to this list that says "**** off" (see i can swear) and i'd
>probably just print it out and put in my top drawer over the rhine
>momento envelope.  have you heard 'moth' 'whatever you say' or
>'tumbleweeds'? oh my...how i love over the rhine.

To which I chuckled profusely.  Haven't stopped actually, in the last 10
minutes since I first read it.

Chris replied:

>Have I?   Have I?   I was there the night they unveiled those songs
>at Canal Street.  Remember, cherie?

(to which I will snottily and sarcastically reply:)

Oh yeah, the same show they unveiled "Iron Curtain" and "Someday", right?
Those songs have been around...

Hey!  Thanks to our buddy toast (I think) I'm gonna see Dido at a small club
down here in Cinti a week from tonight (Monday).  Who's in?  She's British
AND a female!!  woo-hoo.  [I don't know what that means, either].  But she's
good.

Bruce