driven by useless thoughts?

whilst Jay is attempting to master my ancient coffee
grinder so we can partake of our daily java, I decided
to put in my (pre-coffee) thoughts o' da day...

firstly:
> I was just telling Lindsey the other day (we're
> neighbors and somewhat long-time friends)

(GASP!)

Peter!

how could you reveal that you live just around the
corner and down the street from me?  by mentioning
this mere factor, you have completely expelled the
rumour I am trying to perculate that I am not actually
a young woman living in a small town, kicking around
for whatever amusements I find in cracked sidewalks,
but a strange otherworldly creature operated entirely
by 7,000 of the most brilliant and incompatable minds
existing!  how could you?

of course, this means that I can start making those
little personal memos acknowledging that I still
remember you and by the way may I have my Nick Cave cd
back and gee, I wish I could have made the late night
flick wit ya, but Wal-Mart was completely captivating
at 9:30.

other notes:
I want coffee...

oh...I'll keep going anyways...um...lessee.

thoughts on pseudo-intellectual psycho babble...
here here....or is that hear, hear?

I do, in some instances, completely agree that we do
have to use flowers and wit to sometimes make the most
basic statements.  mostly, because the most basic
statements often have been dulled of their thwacking
ability and one requires a different poison to kill
the issue at hand.

(did I say that clearly?)

and on the issue of one particular poster putting
forth calls in the dark, stuff of the bottle, and
wonderings.  I would agree that the good sir could
have edited his thoughts somewhat, but I also
understand the need to just get the shit out there
some days when you kinda wonder if anyone is still
listening....and there is also to be said for that
chap that some statements were quite clever.

and you, mr. kyle, as always clever and insulting in
your suggestions of caliber.  (light grin).

(contemplating briefly, thoughts of various shrapnels
aimed in your direction.)

(nevermind.  without me cafe' they would prove
blanks...)

(jay...coffee? please?!)

(batting my eyelashes)

okay, now that business is cared for, other matters.

um, me lack of words and communications to some such
dear, dear folks who I have treasured wordings with:

i am very sorry.

(lame excuse about to be offered, please hold thy
nose)

I am attempting to move into me new abode and life is
finally levelling out in a way that I can actually
chronicle a few of the metroing thoughts now that my
jet-lag is starting to clear.  as soon as I can
conquer and slaughter and grill the ugly beast that is
my own lazy procrastination, I will mail the seven
some odd letter addressed to your person.

after I drink my coffee.

and here's a proposition:

(gentlemen, do not hold your breath)

considering the brilliant thoughts and writings we
have outpoured on said digest, has anyone considered
beginning a writing forum of sorts?  some of us know
various things about editing and proper technique and
such?  or perchance something on the babbling over
literature?  would we want to spare the digest or
would we want to take such pipe smoking dreams
elsewhere?

in other words, if I (as always) continue blathering
on such things dear to my heart, will you care?

the coffee is almost done, saith the harnish.
time for me to get cracking.

loves to ya'll.

lynzi