RE: Quickly Re: Everything

>I was just telling Lindsey the other day (we're
>neighbors and somewhat long-time friends) that I
>felt many members of the list succomb too often
>to aforementioned pseudo-intellectual yammering.
>In truth, I come up on Kyle's side in that arena.

You have no idea how much your approval means to me...

>Maybe, Kyle, you don't come out for the sound of
>dirty laundry whipping in the wind - I don't
>either - but I'd think less of you if I thought
>you weren't really 'here' to meet w/ some
>interesting and interested (and perhaps
>more-than-usually-kindred) minds.

I come out sometimes to my porch and watch the naked guy from next door run
from the cops, does that count?

>No person is a
>mere mind, and sometimes (!) we're not pretty.

Speak for yourself, I am always pretty :)

>What is the proper forum for such musings, if not
>amongst (at least potential) friends?  Again, I'm
>not saying <this> is the spot, but I can think of
>times when I had nowhere to turn and might well
>have made similar posts.

I like where Chris takes his musings, right on top of the porcelain god
with a good book.  Or you can go into the closet and scream into a grocery
bag, makes no difference to me.

>Whilst I ramble, I must also assert:  suicide is
>not funny.  I do not appreciate previous (albeit
>intended lightly) recommendations of mode of
>self-disposal for a certain mellodramatic poster.
 >Not cute.  In very, very poor taste.  Did not
>expect to read such things here.

I do not remember the word "suicide"  or "self-disposal" was ever
mentioned...all I offered was the caliber of ammunition to be used for
whatever purpose he so desired.

With that thought, I'll now retreat back into my hiding place until
quitting time.

Kyle