Re: Neil Finn/Crowded House

Yah, I agree.  Every NZ tourist I've met comes across as geniune.  A surreal
experience in Spain once, seated at an outdoor cafe was a couple in their
upper 60s or so.  They were NZlanders, and I told them two of my favorite
artists were from there; they excitedly asked who it was and I said "Neil
Finn and Dave Dobbyn" and you would have thought she birthed them both she
was so happy.

I can't imagine my mum talking to a kid from NZ and being excited that he
listens to Billy Joel or Marilyn Manson.

Bruce