Re: Drew's "substance"

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:33:01 -0400, you wrote:

>ok, its open season on the next one who posts anything about drew substance
>anything, mojo or not...i am not fucking kidding!!!!
>
>sorry drew, nothing personal,  i just need to blow off some steam before i
>explode

Hey Kyle...

<yawn>

Sorry I can't be more <yawn> witty, but your idle threats have me
soooo <yawn> scared that I can hardly keep my eyes <yawn> open.

You're jealous of the Drew Mojo (tm), right?

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784

Follow-Ups: References: