those were the days

Sarah -
I'm flattered that you must think I'm younger than I actually am.
Graduate school was ten years ago at Western Kentucky University.  It was
probably one of the greatest times in my life.  I beleive the friendships
I formed then were much more significant than the ones from my undergrad
years.  I think maybe the difference is that my reasons for being there
had far less to do with academic pursuits and career preparation than
they did with learning and experiencing life.  (When you're in a
philosphy/religion program, that's pretty much all you can do.)  Good
luck on your studies, but don't forget that while you're preparing for
your future you should also enjoy the day.

"Time is precious and talk is cheap
So make it mean something."
(Rob Jungklas)