Re: Drew's "substance"

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:53:07 -0400, you wrote:

>> Chris-
>> Thanks a lot for giving away the topic of my dissertation.
>> We top scientists don't appreciate it when our secret projects are
>announced
>> to mailing lists...
>
>Hey, I read about it on alt.sex.drew-vogel where it was crossposted from
>sci.chem.pheromones.amazing.drew-vogel.

I think the NEXT time they come to me and ask if they can start a
newgroup (or two) about me, I'm NOT going to tell them that I want to
AUTHORIZE everyone first...

>> why do you think i really joined this mailing list?
>
>To meet people like me, of course, and make maximum use of your
>university-provided email account.

Amen!

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784

Follow-Ups: References: