Drew's substance...

Good plan, Amy...I have the mass spec and NMR but we need more of the
substance...This may be where you can come into play...did you see
the new Austin Powers?  You may have to do something like Felicity
Shagwell...How many MHz is the NMR you have access to?  We are
getting in a 600...Have you got someone who can do the more
biological analyses?  I can only account for the chemical aspects.
Also- we need some samples to send in to NCI for testing against some
cancer strains...we feel it may be potent ;)