Re: Moonlight Gardens

> > Maybe we can convince Sir Edward Jay to wear his kilt...
> >
> > Well, dear?  What about it?
> >
> > ;)
> > raven
> >

> Amy, you don't know what you're asking.  I have seen Jay in a kilt.  I'm not
> sure if anyone else would want to see his skinny legs.  But if you really do
> want him to do it, make sure that he wears it in the traditional, military
> style-----nothing underneath.

Hey, now. I've seen Mr. Jay in a kilt (or at least I've seen pictures),
so I know what I'm asking.

As for style, that's up to Jay, but I'm of the opinion that there's only
one way to wear a kilt.  /grins/

Anyone know how I can come up with enough money to pay for a research credit
by the end of today?

*hugs*
Raven

Follow-Ups: References: