@ the magical night of Sept 11th

Can I just say that I am completely excited that i am 95% sure that I will be
able to make it for this show....

and i think the bunch of you are hilarious. i'm truly looking forward to meeting
this man-god drew that has been spoken of.

so, the point of my post.... i'm pretty much heading up an entorage of fans from
the Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/Harrisburg area and i was wondering if there was
anyone else i should add to my emails with continued information... not that the
information has started yet, but it will.. i promise... so far we're looking at
me, nikki, & chris and possibly Scott Zink.., but there is always room for
more.... especially if there is room at Bruces!!!

i think we should go out post-show although i do know at least one person with
me is the green age of 18... (sorry, chris) i bet he still knows how to have a
good time.

well, i should be going... i can be reached either at this address or at
laraaustin at aol_com

many blessings,
lara