Re: Sincerest form of flattery?

alright, i don't know whether to be angry or flattered.  i can't deny that
Linford inspires and influences me, but i think _imitate_ isn't quite the
right word.  I was writing things in a similar vein long before i even had
the great pleasure to stumble across Linford's writings.  but thanks, i
guess...
                                       weston