Re: Ticketbastard.

>Hmm.  Where /are/ those Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness (tm) when you
>really need them?  (Probably busy with Kyle, but that's something
>completely different...)

why is my name inexorably attached to these boots?  i am glad you guys think
of me so often, but how about just when sex, oral sex or some kind of sexual
gratification is involved, and Drew, i am not thinking of you, sorry dude :)

thank you chris for jumping to my defense while i was foraying into the
consequences of pseudo-intellectual psycho babble...you are my bitch in
shiny armor..:)

kyle