RE: @@@@@Re: They're 'Bout It@@@@@

 -----Original Message-----
> [mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of jg900

> hi.

jg, I found a shirt I'm gonna have to send you.    Just a warning.

> marq said:
> >Limp
> >Biskit is *about* glamour, and attitude--wear blacked out
> contacts and....

Limp Bizkit is #1 on the Billboard charts this week.

Just thought I'd throw that in - I've never heard anything by them.

I *did* get to see a free concert last night by Papa Vegas and The Verve
Pipe.

RAWK!

> i always wanted the contact lens industry to come out with
> mirrored lens
> contact lenses.    i thought those would be cool.  i'd buy a set!
> (jay, maybe that can be your new engineering job...)

I saw some that were little 8-ball contact lenses.   I thought those were
cool.

Or the opaque white ones.

> no OtR  content, as usual

But are you organically grown and raised?

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com

NP: Public Enemy _Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black_

Follow-Ups: References: