extended responses and blah.

let's see...

emery wrote that i wrote:

>>and rather out of the loop after an extended period of non-lurking. woo.
>
>that's woo-hoo for the rest of us, your adoring fans, sha.

too, too kind.

>>if i were a crayola crayon i'd probably be just plain yellow, or maybe
>>goldenrod, or possibly cornflower or cadet blue. so stinking fickle.
>
>If anyone in the world was cornflower, it's you.

i'm not sure what that means, but it sounds awfully nice.

and then binky wrote (of the crayon question):

>the colour dirt.
>
>in the box of scented crayons you can never find anymore.
>

>it smelled like fresh soil...

i wouldn't want to smell like anything freshly soiled. i think the smelly
crayons are still around, though. along with the new and exciting extra
smooth and creamy construction paper crayons.

then marquis marq wrote:

>Yeah shah!
>
>nashville!  You can take up where jan left off as my concert buddy!!

if i wasn't too dang busy working to ever have much fun. maybe sometime,
though?

a sarah sanzenbacher wrote:

>Hey Shannon-
>Being that you are a Nashvillian, I thought you might like a hello
>from a Knoxvillian...If I ever get the chance to come to Nashville (I
>have friends who are from the area) I will have to be in touch!!!

it's shauna, actually. sha is for shauna. but hullo from across state, anyhow.

jay wrote:

>...does this mean we can call you the "nashvillain"?
>does that work for you?

oooooh, i like it! kinda sinister!

more from the marquis: (of cree)

>This is interesting, because Jasmine Guy tried to launch a singing
>career after being on that show too.  Did anybody else on the cast
>aspire to be a singer?

i think sinbad is *still* aspiring to be a comedian.

my own rememberances of cree summer: wasn't her character named freddi?
wasn't she denise huxtable's roommate? wasn't she pre-med?

note to ms. godlove:

i read _wise blood_ a week or so ago at my fiancee's urging. wow. write me
if you wish to discuss.

i guess i'm caught up now. sorry to bore y'all so.

i do have a little package for sale.

one stop shopping for you new over the rhine fans...i know you're out
there. for one low price, i can have

the darkest night of the year
besides
good dog, bad dog
eve
and i want to say til we have faces, but i can't find it so i dunno.

delivered to your doorstep.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

if you act now, i can throw in an unopened copy of serpants and gloves, a
video of over the rhine's madcap adventures.

how much would you expect to pay for a package like this?

99.95?
79.95?

gosh, i hope not. just make a reasonable offer. if you've read this far you
deserve a deal.

much love,
shauna

much love,