a firm hand over the mouth.

this is one of those evenings where I would absolutely
yammer, and probably find relatively little OtR
content--as I am deeply affected by the excellent
writing of the Flannery O'Connor having read the last
page of Wise Blood.

anybody else out there read it?  Peter?  J. Marie?
anybody?

but, rather than begin another one of my literature
bespecaled tirades, I will announce that I am putting
forth my best efforts to attend the September eleventh
show, Lord Willing--so perhaps mischief and merriment
will be possible.

who else dreams and intends on attending this venue?

come on!  we can plan these things a month in advance.

okay.  I'm going to bed.

lynz.