Re: Sept. 11

Dan writes:

> >I might fly up to Cincinatti for the Sept. 11th show.  Any good tips for
>  >this Florida girl?
>
>  Don't bet on a slow horse.  That's the best tip that I've got...
>
>  As for the Sept 11th show, cool.  So far, a bunch of people have shown
>  interest...

Yeah, the 11th ought to be fun.  I bought my plane ticket a couple days ago,
so I'll definitely be there.  I've been surprised at how many people are
already indicating that they'll try and make it to that show, but there are
still a lot of you we haven't heard anything out of yet (Chris, bink, Megan,
JG, etc.).  You lurking folks need to come out of hiding and be at the show
too.

Hope to see y'all there...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  The Damnations TX - "Half Mad Moon"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's