Rhapsodie

Damn, Ysobelle, Damn...That is all I really have to say about what
you said about this song...Well put.  I am a chemist so we don't
speak as eloquently as some, but I really agree with you.  I have
been through quite my share of trials and tribulations with men, and
I can feel in my heart the same things that you are able to put into
words...Debbie, I am glad that you have the insight to know when to
let go, because a lot of people don't...You two are both smart and
wonderful women...I am going to get off this soapbox now before I
fall on my ass...Sarah