@ Monk

I went to Monk on Saturday.  It made me happy.

Attendees:
Dan Temmesfield, Scott Ulrich, Theresa (Scott's date that he keeps hiring
for Over-the-Rhine related functions, she's too cute to really be Scott's
date), Christopher Emery, Kyle Howe, Casey Someone, Drew Vogel(ap), Andy
Sten, Melissa (list lurker) Todd Kearby, Kerry Faye, Michael Wilson + wife,
Karen Jean, lots of others that I didn't get names of.  LOTS of others.
Busy place.

CD:
Wowee.  Blink is nice.  Artwork is sideways.  CD title is in raised letters,
no actual printing on the disc.  CD booklet done by guy that won Grammy for
Madonna's "Ray of Light" package.  Music is phenominal.  Willoughby
(countrified) made it all worthwhile for me, then there's SO MUCH MORE!
haha.

GAZPACHO:
Doesn't that come with sides, like red peppers, croutons, etc?

HEAT:
'twas a hot show.  Andy, Chris and I took turns sharing a chair.  Except I
sat on it mostly.  I had stolen it from Josiah.

BASS:
Tony Moore was the Monk bassist d'jour.  Seth Alder opened, he played bass
and sang as well.  Ric produced an album with him, and it'll be out shortly.
  Good songs, well received.  Nice kid.

BLOOM:
Zak, Monk's new-ish office guy and I had a chat about Monk's release
"Bloom".  As previously reported, it's a childrens CD, that Zak contributed
on as well.  No imminent release date, but it's listed on the new Monk
merchandise flyer.

I wanna stay,
Bruce

(here I am)