redundant

About a week ago I wrote an e-mail stating what I think should be included
on the MP3s on the web site. For some reason the post never made it to the
list so here it is...
Paul & Virginia
Circle Of Quiet
Happy With Myself
My Love Is A Fever
All I Need Is Everything
Bothered
Faithfully Dangerous
Mary's Waltz
Lucy
Moth
I don't think the MP3s should be of what is on previously recorded CDs
because it would be a waste of time for people who have the CDs to download
them. What it should be is live/demo/practice recordings of the previously
released material.
As for my color, I would be periwinkle - not quite gray or blue or purple.
Oh by the way last weekend I went to WAIF (which was a very interesting
experience in by itself) and heard a band called Bromwell Deihl Band you can
find them on the internet at http://www.bdbonline.com/ there are some MP3s
there as well as concert dates and such.
Debbie

3174685 ICQ number
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile
nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to
one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to
trust him. -Ralph Waldo Emerson