Re: Re: Pardon.

In a message dated 8/1/99 4:27:47 AM, howe.38 at osu_edu wrote:

>i doubt that you learn much other than the fact that people
>around here are just waiting to lap up pseudo-intellectual crap like that.
>the fact that some people are falling over themselves and each other to come
>up with what they consider to be witty and appropiately self-representative
>answers is entertaining, i guess.
>
>and what mates?  i stand alone without peers :)  merely a stranger in a
>strange land.
>
>kyle

Sigh. Feo, meet Kyle. Kyle, meet Feo.

Feo, ignore everything Kyle says, and don't rise to his bait. I haven't been
able to discipline him with the Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness in a while,
and he's getting a little uppity.

(ps-- in actuality, Kyle is a lovely young man, and a bit of a softie. Don't
let his abrasive facade fool you. Smoochies, Kyle.)